logolong

Endless chit chat

More
15 years 10 months ago #4248 by JustMee
Endless chit chat was created by JustMee
I went along to the Mobility Roadshow yesterday in Coventry. I've decided my next car will be the Citroen C4 Picasso. It's higher than what I have at the moment so alot easier to get out of.

I was also checking out wheelchairs. I've been putting it off but I'm becoming a danger to myself these days and my £60 ebay chair is ugly to say the least. I saw one I fancied but was horrified at the price £1800+ extra for the little extras I'd need. Seems we are easy targets for the rip off merchants...... or am I being unfair ??

Hi Suz.... sorry I've been so quiet. I'm all at sixes and sevens with this Direct Payments stuff. They still have me jumping through hoops and as of yet still no PA :pinch:

So what's everyone else been up to ??? :)<br><br>Post edited by: JustMee, at: 2008/06/15 19:14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #4261 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Endless chit chat
:) hello justme I have just been ploding a long as usuall... nice to see you back...did wonder why we had not heared from you... can not comment on prices as I still have old wheelchair ..

More
15 years 10 months ago #4338 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Endless chit chat
Well I've been to book the car today. So all sorted £1200 deposit mind which is a pain but what can you do. I need a high one and had trouble getting into alot of the high ones and this one just seemed the best all rounder.

Just the wheelchair to sort now.... more expense :pinch:

Off to the NMC tomorrow for a bout of physio. Apparently I'm to be strapped to a bed and stood upright for half an hour :ohmy: , supposed to be to stretch my calves....... I bet Tonys mind goes into overdrive when he reads this, (Am I right or am I right Tony ?):evil: I know I'm right because I'm never wrong !! :whistle: ;) :P<br><br>Post edited by: JustMee, at: 2008/06/16 19:16

More
15 years 10 months ago #4356 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Endless chit chat
lol you are properly right about tony..he will say we are mind readers next;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #4357 by
Replied by on topic Re:Endless chit chat
Well...I would cast your mind back to a fun time in September ...regarding the bed-strapping situation...Say no more,my lips are sealed xxxxx;) :)

More
15 years 10 months ago #4425 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:Endless chit chat
It was fun when I called the men in white coats to take you away.Especially when they tied your straight jacket to their stretcher........... Ooooh what happy memories. Seems like yesterday :evil: :evil:

Calves nicely stretched... in fact I've been stretched all over..... carry on like this and I'll be able to lick my own shoulder blades soon ! B) ;) :P

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds