logolong

A Day In The Life

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #4373 by
A Day In The Life was created by
Had a reasonably good day,workwise, in Canterbury...so decided to drive over to Whitstable Harbour for half a dozen fresh Oysters (with Tabasco) plus a small dish of cockles (vinegar and pepper)
When I got home..turned on PC,made a fresh filter coffee and been nibbling at the following....Liquerice sticks...Mr Kipling apple Pies (2) ....Thorntons Chocolates left on table from Fathers Day......Yes,in a word..been eating..crap.

That in itself is not too much of a problem ,as I was doing my gym thing at 6.30 am this morning...so body still honed to perfection...But it got me thinking...What is the most sweets etc eaten by yourselves in a period...Left you thinking..that might have been too much ???? xxxxxx;) :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #4385 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:A Day In The Life
I am thinking...when I remember will let ppl know:huh: xxx

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #4569 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Day In The Life
Today was almost religiouse with diet.....Porridge with berriers...Apptmts in Peckham,Southwark.....diverted to Battersea Park for river-view thinking time...Took stock of my life and what I wanted v what was achievable....Watched boats passing.......Ate a banana and an orange xx
Drove to Greenwich Park,Observatory..called...had tea at Hungry Sausage hut.......Arrived home..changed and went straight up the Gym..Did an hour flat out..feeling a bit frustrated so released a lot of pent-up emotions...
Turned on PC...fed pond fish..poured myself a Kopperburg from the fridge...Oh yes..ate three remaining chocs (Sainsburies Organic)
Might spend a few days of self indulgance...so....might be quiet for a while xxxxxxx;) :)
France looks appealing xxxxB) B) B) B)

More
15 years 10 months ago #4570 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:A Day In The Life
So talk to your Resident Agony Aunty Tony and tell me what conclusions you arrived at after of your thinking. Have you achieved all of your goals ? What is left to achieve ? Why are you frustrated ? Anything I can do to help ? :)

Don't eat sweets. My only weakness is Maltesers and I haven't had any of those for months. I have such will-power :whistle: ;)<br><br>Post edited by: JustMee, at: 2008/06/19 16:17

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #4574 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Day In The Life
:) :) JustMee wrote:

So talk to your Resident Agony Aunty Tony and tell me what conclusions you arrived at after of your thinking. Have you achieved all of your goals ? What is left to achieve ? Why are you frustrated ? Anything I can do to help ? :)

Don't eat sweets. My only weakness is Maltesers and I haven't had any of those for months. I have such will-power :whistle: ;)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: JustMee, at: 2008/06/19 16:17

:) :) Your just a star...No..as you know the Thames is one of the places I go when Life is mixed up...Problems are more with dear old mother..not getting easier..potential risk of nursing home etc xx If that happens Ill feel Ive failed..dont want her with people she doesnt know xxxx ;)

More
15 years 10 months ago #4583 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:A Day In The Life
I am sorry to hear that tony... I truly dont know how I would feel in that sort of situation xxxxxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds