logolong

Anybody else still need to buy gifts?! Blurg. Some ideas...

More
4 months 1 week ago #73181 by pain_chronic-words_iconic
Even when it's wonderful, the holiday season is.... a LOT. I know personally this is one of those years that I'm scrambling at the end (ie, now) to make sure there's something for everyone. Ironically, that was partly because I spent so much time putting together gift ideas! People with fibro can be hard to buy for, so here's a list of gift ideas for fibromyalgia  that span from fun to functional.  . Anyway, my loss is your gain! It's not too late to order much of this online, or pin it and pull it back up when you hit the stores over the weekend..  And I know ADHD is a bit off topic for here but there's a whole lot of overlap between disability and mental health, so i'll leave a link to my " last minute life hack gifts for ADHD " post here too. 

What did I leave out? I'm thinking of updating a post about chronic pain gifts for my birthday next month, so tell me what to include! I'd especially love to hear about anything fun, quirky, with some personality, not just boring medical equipment, yknow? Know about any cool cane manufacturers? Take me to school! 

Hope everybody's having a low-pain day. We're gonna get through these dang holidays!

The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #73243 by amelia1111
It's great that you're putting together thoughtful gift ideas for people with fibromyalgia. Consider adding items like cozy weighted blankets, aromatherapy diffusers, or subscription boxes for relaxation. Fun and quirky options could include personalized heating pads or unique cane accessories. As for cool cane manufacturers, check out "TheOMGCo" for stylish and customizable canes. Also, for a distraction from holiday stress, plan some virtual experiences or activities like exploring <ahref=" activitiesinportugal.com/activities-in-lisbon/ ">Things to do in lisbon to provide a mental health break. Wishing you a low-pain day and success with your birthday post update!

More
3 months 1 week ago #73244 by BUBBADOG14
Yes I have a weightrd blanket, best thing ever brought keeps me warm on rhese cold nights got mine off Abay.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds