logolong

Daily weather report

More
10 years 10 months ago #48115 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Daily weather report
Another beautiful morning here blue skies and warm heat! Not due to last today as we are due rain later on this afternoon. It was a muggy night last night had to sleep on top of the quilt! Would prefer a cooler night tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #48123 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
Same here BUBBA, with temperatures of about 21° C max (68° F), and 16°C min (70°F).......No need for air conditioning today!

More
10 years 9 months ago #48298 by BUBBADOG14
Feeling, HOT,HOT,HOT!! B) B) Crazy heat here in usual grey and miserable Blighty! Our thermometer was reading 33oc yesterday during the Murray match and it was too hot to sleep last night! :( We are not used to these Caribbean temperatures! And we don't have air conditioning in this country! This heat is a dry heat with no breeze we would enjoy it otherwise and the cats are hating it!

More
10 years 9 months ago #48382 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Daily weather report
HOT hot hot, Wish David Cameron was here, so I could sit near to someone shady..............

More
10 years 9 months ago #48389 by BUBBADOG14

Karl wrote: HOT hot hot, Wish David Cameron was here, so I could sit near to someone shady..............

Bloomin Brilliant!! Had my other half chuckling!!

More
10 years 9 months ago #48390 by BUBBADOG14
Even HOT,HOT, HOTTER!! :ohmy: Took my thermometer outside in the sun yesterday and it reached 35oc! Having to stay indoors it's so horrible no breeze just heat! Blighty is melting!! And we are supposed to have this heat for another couple of weeks!! Poor Arnie & Willow are hating it, keep trying to find cool spots. We even brought 2 air condensers to try and keep air inside cool, great when on soon as you turn it off back to horrible! My hubby & I didn't sleep much last night (No rude thoughts guys, way too hot! :P ) because there wasn't much air upstairs!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50270 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Daily weather report
We've had unusually warm weather for fall in Wisconsin, however the nights are cooling down quite a bit. We are getting some rain and the leaves are turning color. Beautiful!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50273 by shygirl15
Replied by shygirl15 on topic Re: Daily weather report
Wow Jana I bet the autumn colours are beautiful there - I've seen pictures. We had a really bad storm a couple of nights ago - the lightening was amazing, but it freaked my doggie, Sammy, out as he is very nervous.

More
10 years 6 months ago #50317 by BUBBADOG14
After getting back from an extremely hot Lanzarote (temperature was in the 30's everyday!) Worcestershire is fairly chilly! But today there's blue skies with fluffy clouds not the norm for Autumn, it's around 18oc today and Arnie & Willow are enjoying running about in the garden, they better make the most of it as I here the weather is going to turn nasty by the end of the week!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50320 by shygirl15
Replied by shygirl15 on topic Re: Daily weather report

BUBBADOG14 wrote: After getting back from an extremely hot Lanzarote (temperature was in the 30's everyday!) Worcestershire is fairly chilly! But today there's blue skies with fluffy clouds not the norm for Autumn, it's around 18oc today and Arnie & Willow are enjoying running about in the garden, they better make the most of it as I here the weather is going to turn nasty by the end of the week!!

Hi Bubba,

Hope you had a lovely holiday - good to see you back, although I expect the weather was a bit of a shock after Lanzarote. I missed you on Able Here.

Sue x

More
10 years 6 months ago #50379 by BUBBADOG14

shygirl15 wrote:

BUBBADOG14 wrote: After getting back from an extremely hot Lanzarote (temperature was in the 30's everyday!) Worcestershire is fairly chilly! But today there's blue skies with fluffy clouds not the norm for Autumn, it's around 18oc today and Arnie & Willow are enjoying running about in the garden, they better make the most of it as I here the weather is going to turn nasty by the end of the week!!

Hi Bubba,

Hope you had a lovely holiday - good to see you back, although I expect the weather was a bit of a shock after Lanzarote. I missed you on Able Here.

Sue x

Thanks Sue! Good to be back on here!! B)

More
10 years 6 months ago #50380 by BUBBADOG14
Today is so dull we have had to put the lights on to see! It's cold & Wet and I've had to get my furry throw out to put over my legs to stay warm although Arnie & Willow seem to think it's for them to lie on!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.701 seconds