logolong

2 dogs, seizure warning dogs for daughter

More
8 years 7 months ago #59260 by Saunter
I'm sometimes sorry that I must go to food banks to eat . Yet because I go to food banks I am able to save enough money to pay my house taxes. So I am grateful to the food banks it is run by volunteers . I go to two separate church's for food. One is once a month and the others is tues, Thursday, Saturday. And every other Saturday has extra food and sometimes meat.
Blame the government specifically the USA congress. I contacted them and have gotten polite letters where the answer is no not helping, but thank you for writing. Blah blah.
I watch carefully our apple tree it is called dwarf Jonathan , but makes full size apples. Last year got 32 apples. Even the unripe apples can be eaten if cooked, say if they fell off the tree early. It is optimistic tree since the apples are edible two ways. And it see it out of kitchen window when I do dishes.
I am 5 foot 6 inches and can reach the top of it to pick apples so it is short and adorable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #59279 by BUBBADOG14
Do not be sorry you have to use Food Banks!! The world today has become the rich get richer and the poor get poorer it's so wrong. I had to fight to get the benefits I'm on which is wrong as my G.P wrote to the Benefits agency and showed prove of what is wrong with me and yet some people who claim benefits because they are just to bone idle to go and get a job seem to get benefits easy some thing is so wrong with this world. Your apple tree is a great way to get apples it was lucky you planted it. I love apples they are such a diverse fruit!

More
8 years 7 months ago #59333 by Saunter
Grateful

More
8 years 7 months ago #59334 by Saunter
Caesar dog the one with the heart murmur I mean he died 9/23/15 I wrote about it in the do you believe your dogs sense you emotions forum

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds