logolong

My Story Sunday 13th of October 2002 (13-10-2002):

More
16 years 11 months ago #259 by Scott_1984
:) malh007 wrote:

I have just read your story of your dismisal from your job. It is unlawful for anyone to dismiss an employee on grounds of disability or injury. Did you appeal on the dismisal?
I have studied the Disability Discrimination Act, (DDA) in some depth now, so if you want advice let me know, ok.
Mal H

Hiya Mal H :¬)

Many thanks for your reply, although me being sacked was unfair/unlaw, it was part of an D.D.A. 1995 settlement in Occtober 2005 between me & my Solicitors, Marks and Spencer Plc & there insurers Royal & Sunallince through ACAS.

I didn't have the money or any more legal aid to take my Tribunal Case/Hearing to a full Tribunal Hearing/Case to see if Marks and Spencer Plc would have been found by a Tribunal Bench to have broken D.D.A. of 1995 Rules/Guidelines or Discrininated me. (Sorry about the spelling) Which M&S did do.

My full story is at: groups.msn.com/PalmarMidcarpalInstabilit...=4675609744909977233

& more advice for others can be found at: groups.msn.com/PalmarMidcarpalInstabilit...&ID_Message=1464

Take Care & Take It Easy :¬)

Scott :¬)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #662 by suzan
hi scott, and very nice to meet you. i note that you are moderator of the depression forum also.:)

xx suzan

More
16 years 6 months ago #663 by Scott_1984
Hiya Suzan :)

Welcome to Ablehere.Com - www.ablehere.com

Thanks for the message :)

Yeah I am one of the moderator of the depression forum & RSD/CRPS & Carpal Instability Support.

Thanks to Karl Dean the creator of Ablehere.Com :)

Sorry to everyone whom may have posted messages/replies in my forum areas, I've just not been online due to depression & forgetting my username & password for Ablehere.Com :(

I got the username & password reset for Ablehere.Com & nonow I just need my depression to fixed/cured that easliy, LOL :)

The government is to spend millions more on \"talking treatments\" for depression and anxiety in England: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7037400.stm

Depression is a more disabling condition than angina, arthritis, asthma and diabetes, World Health Organization research shows: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6981678.stm

Scott :)

Take Care & Take It Easy Everyone :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds