logolong

nasty people!

More
13 years 2 months ago #33854 by mad nat
nasty people! was created by mad nat
Hi Folk,s,
My name is Natalie and i am fairly new to this site?? my dear friend \"Angelmate\" gave me the address so here i am!!,
Sadly there are a few people on this site who i think are no better than well?? i won,t say it! i am furious! my friend has had a very very rough time of late and is mid-way thru a very nasty divorce, she befriended a member who sadly has upset her in the worst way possible, while i understand there are some people who go all out to upset and manipulate other,s. I find it deeply offending when this person i use the term loosley! has gone out of his way to upset and hurt her, i,m not saying she is perfect i am however saying she really isn,t in a great place right now, her ex treated her really badly and she came onto this site hoping to make new friend,s,unfortunatly this idiot told her what she wanted to hear then basically made her feel like nothing!, i know she is a grown woman and yes she has a tongue in her head, sadly she was somewhat naive in the belief this person actually liked her, then he started getting \"funny\" with her,he even texted her, then because she wasen,t at his beck and call, he dump,s her like a \"hot potato!\" i know she,s only been on this site a very short time, i have told her just be careful and learn from this mistake,i hope she will actually come back to the site but i just thought i would express my frustration somewhat at the state my dear friend is in.
So wether you are a man or woman please don,t give away too much information and take step,s one day at a time.
Natalie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33855 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:nasty people!
Natty,
Much as i love you as a very dear friend, i am actually capable of speaking up for myself, what has happened has happened, i just have to put a period on it and learn from my own mistakes i am still going to be a memeber on this site but i won,t be a fool again so please let me speak up for myself you are and always will be a very special friend but i am capable of speaking up for myself that person know,s how i feel and hopefully won,t do what he did to me again to any other woman thanks natty maria x:blush:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33868 by
Replied by on topic Re:nasty people!
Hi Nat and Maria....As a long standing member who thinks this site should be ...as it used to be...a place of refuge and fun and knowledge ...I hope you will both stick with us and not let the idiots who sometimes infest this...and other sites...drive you away. Once they get the message they are not wanted and have nothing to contribute...they tend to crawl back into their pathetic lives... Hugs and kisses to you both xxxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33880 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:nasty people!
Well said again my dear Tony,Like a virus these people try to spread their nasty germs, but don't get very far. As friends and kind people do we join together and like antibiotics we fight to get rid of the virus and make things good again.;)As my little metafor says we will eventually weed out the nastiness in this site and make it an enjoyable place to come too.:) I am glad you are getting stronger Maria.I like the strong Maria, long my she reign!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33931 by angelmate
Thank you Tony i will stay on this site, it,s good to know that there are good prople here,i will not allow this pondlife frog to upset me, you know what they say, \"what goe,s around comes around!!\" take care and godbless you maria x

More
13 years 2 months ago #33932 by angelmate
Thank you Amanda,i will stay on this site and i will not allow that pondlife frog upset me, he is a nobody who gets off on hurting people,
What goe,s around come,s around!!! thank you amanda!!! love n hugs Maria x:laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds