logolong

nasty people!

More
13 years 2 months ago #34023 by mad nat
Replied by mad nat on topic Re:nasty people!
Hello,
I am the one who first wrote this post about nasty people and i have not recieved any kind of message,s from you??? i have asked angelmate she has told me she hasen,t had one from you?? so we,re a bit baffled by this,
Feel free to mail me anytime you want and thank you for the kind message, sadly angel isn,t too well at the moment but i know if she see,s a message she will answer it i,m just a little perplexed as to why we have not got your message? all the best nat p.s she hasen,t checked her e-mail!!!! sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34025 by Kanga
Replied by Kanga on topic Re:nasty people!
There are too many nasty people in this world. These people need to take a look in the mirror before targeting us individuals:(

More
13 years 2 months ago #34031 by mad nat
Replied by mad nat on topic Re:nasty people!
Hello Kanga i cud,nt agree wiv u more sum folk,s don,t realise just how much damage they can do! in this day n age we shud all learn 2 love n elp each others sadly there are those who fink it,s gud 2 cause misery 2 others,they should geta life! my outlook is live life, love life,life is 2 short 2 allow sum idiot 2 ruin it.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34036 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:nasty people!
:whistle: :whistle: I thought a nice big black line had been put under this kanga?:dry: Why start dragging it up unless someone is bullying again?

More
13 years 2 months ago #34054 by Kanga
Replied by Kanga on topic Re:nasty people!
not dragging anything back up, I just know how this person feels, and it's happening all the time,I don't tell everyone my life story,waste of time. Someone always knows better!

More
13 years 2 months ago #34066 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:nasty people!
Kanga if someone is causing grief and upset you need to contact AbleHere and let them know who is doing this, rather than let this person get away with it.:angry: You know that is best thing for this site.:) We want a friendly site.Is this person upsetting you?:dry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds