logolong

Hi Everyone!!

More
13 years 2 months ago #34002 by yoreg5280
Hi Everyone!! was created by yoreg5280
Hi there! My name is Nancy, and I joined a few days ago. I am hoping to meet some new friends. I have always believed that you can never have too many friends. I am a very down to earth person who believes in true honesty in any kind of relationship, be it friends or more. I look at a person for who they are, not what society wants them to be. I have ms, but I do not let it get me down. I use a walker on a good day and my electric chair (my little buggy as I call it);) I live alone except for pookie my cat who is the boss in the house.:lol: I hope to hear from a lot of you that would love to have a great friend to talk to. I must warn you, I am from the old school and I believe it respect and I have morals. I hope you have a great day and Hope to hear from you. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #34005 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hi Everyone!!
Hi..and a very warm welcome to the site from a mature Englishman..also from the old school...Hope you find what you search for xxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34011 by yoreg5280
Replied by yoreg5280 on topic Re:Hi Everyone!!
Hi Tony! Thanks for the warm welcome. I really thought this site would bring out a lot of peope to meet and make friends with. I guess everyone is shy or I must have frightened them away. :) Guess I will sit here and watch the snow again. Have a great night!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34014 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Hi Everyone!!
Hi Yoreg, And a very warm welcome to AbleHere! I also believe in the saying 'you can never have enough friends!':) As Tony will tell you I will stand up for my friends and always try to look after them.:blush: I hope you enjoy the site and I am sure we will bump into one another now and again! Hope you enjoy our little community!:lol: And the forum is a good place to air your views.:) Take care, I'm sure we will bump into one another soon. Amanda. (Bubbadog).:kiss:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34026 by yoreg5280
Replied by yoreg5280 on topic Re:Hi Everyone!!
Hi Amanda! Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to get to know you and anyone who wants a great friend. I am going to be busy today but will be back on tonight. You take care and hope to talk to you soon. :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34169 by Julia
Replied by Julia on topic Re:Hi Everyone!!
Hi Nancy, welcome to AbleHere! Nice to meet you. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds