logolong

Hello all

More
13 years 2 months ago #34056 by niteowl
Replied by niteowl on topic Re:Hello all
Hello,
Thanks for replying. I am looking forward to being able to listen to the chat and join in. Is there a particular forum or room that is a good starting point for a newbie? Hope I don't say anything wrong with this karma thing as I am quite a straightforward person, but definately not rude. lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34057 by niteowl
Hello and thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward very much to getting to know the people here on this site. Have you been a member long?

More
13 years 2 months ago #34058 by niteowl
Hello there.
Thanks so much for the welcome. I am really looking forward to getting to know some people here. Is there a good time to check out the chatroom ?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #34059 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello all
niteowl wrote:

Hello and thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward very much to getting to know the people here on this site. Have you been a member long?

Far too long niteowl xx lol....There is no particular good time for chatroom,it goes through highs and lows..early evening UK tends to be best ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34060 by mad nat
Replied by mad nat on topic Re:Hello all
Well hello and welcome to the site,my name is natalie i am actually not disabled but my very best friend is,{she,s on this site and her name is Angelmate}her name is Maria sadly she isn,t well at the moment and is in hospital,my answer to your question is khama is basically \"what goes round comes around\", it,s a kind of way of saying that it,s just an eastern way of putting something wrong and putting it right!!!
Right now i read your introduction,now i,ll tell u a bit about myself, angelmate got me onto this site because i,m always busy,i work with disabled and able bodied kids who everyone has given up on including the system, alot of the kids we get we help them to see that the path,s they choose are not always the right way,i will not lie we do get some kids who we can,t help but i,d say on avarage we get a 87% positive outcome sadly some are too far gone to help, but we never give up on those kids, we make sure they know we,re always here for them apart from that i,m pretty much normal!! i love a laugh and a joke i love kids n i love watching coemedys, i like meeting new people and making new friends so please feel free to ask any question,s you may have, if i can be of any help please let me know best wishes nat

More
13 years 2 months ago #34062 by niteowl
Thanks for that.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds