logolong

Hello all

More
13 years 2 months ago #34063 by niteowl
Replied by niteowl on topic Re:Hello all
Thanks for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34164 by Julia
Replied by Julia on topic Re:Hello all
Hi Niteowl and welcome to the site! I look forward to getting to know you. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34181 by niteowl
hello Julia,
It is nice to hear from someone else in another country. I know nothing about Sweden at all. It would be good to hear about where you live, but more importantly, it would be good to find out about you. I have always been somewhat introverted, but do enjoy listening to people talking and finding out about them. I have had messages from several people on this site so far, and most of them have different disabilities or chronic illnesses. I think it will be easier to talk to the people here as I get to know them, as most know what it is like to have health problems that really affect your way of living. Have you used any of the chat rooms yet? I tried a couple of nights ago but there was only two people on . Look forward to hearing from you.
niteowl.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34182 by mad nat
Replied by mad nat on topic Re:Hello all
Hello again,
I,m Natalie the one who sent you a message about maria, just thought i,d let you know maria is thankfully on the mend she could be out of hospital as early as wednesday, she,s asked me to let you know that she,ll let you know when she,s home and she,s looking forward to speaking to you,take care and maria will be in touch soon take care and godbless Nat x :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34184 by niteowl
Hi Natalie,
Thanks for the news. Glad Maria will be home fairly soon. Hope she is feeling ok. Best wishes to both of you. Look forward to speaking soon.
niteowl

More
13 years 2 months ago #34187 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Hello all
Hi Niteowl, How are you finding the site, have you been in the chat room yet?:dry: :lol: I have noticed you have dived into the forum and seem to be enjoying it which is nice to see:) . Glad you are settling in alright!:woohoo: And lookforward to chatting and debating more in the future.;) Bubbadog.(Amanda).

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds