logolong

Just Joined,Hello!

More
10 years 3 months ago #51793 by dostoy1
Just Joined,Hello! was created by dostoy1
Hello Everyone.I just joined this site a few hours ago.I knew something like this must have existed,but,was never able to find it:( So,I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across you all last night;another 13 hours and I will be allowed to send private messages.I will be one happy camper!
I am 38 years old and have had depression and intense anxiety since I can remember.I am just now learning how to live with it and use it to create something better.I believe friendship is key in healing and finding purpose and meaning for me.I want to be needed as much as I want to satisfy me need for others.
I love to discuss things that are both personal and of the world.I have been a prisoner within myself for so long,but am learning to let that prisoner walk out into the sun from time to time now.I am not completely better now,maybe never will be,but I am well enough to know that I would love to start something beautiful such as some lasting friendships.Feel free to write me!I will answer all messages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RogerNZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51795 by RogerNZ
Replied by RogerNZ on topic Just Joined,Hello!
Hi mate and welcome from New Zealand

More
10 years 3 months ago #51800 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Just Joined,Hello!
Hi, Welcome to AbleHere, hope you enjoy the site! :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #51837 by Francena
Replied by Francena on topic Just Joined,Hello!
I just joined this forum tonight. I live in georgia and i am looking to meet new people.
:) \

More
10 years 3 months ago #51838 by Francena
I just joined this forum tonight. I live in georgia and i am looking to meet new people.
:)

More
10 years 3 months ago #51839 by Francena

:)
Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds