logolong

your status

More
12 years 3 months ago #41829 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: your status
Not Bad Karl!! My husband and I are pretty good at argueing our cases and getting things replaced or money back when something breaks or stops working. Shop staff seem to be harder to convince these days if the product you buy breaks down or something breaks on it and you try and get a replacement or money back has anyone else found that? :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #41966 by BUBBADOG14
I had my new wrist and thumb supports fitted yesterday afternoon, the O.T was kind enough to come to my home and fit them. So now I'm trying to brake them in as such and get used to them supporting my wrist and my thumb. It's amazing how they restrict the way you do things normally and you have to learn a new way of doing things. Nevermind they have helped with the pain I was getting in my wrists and thumb!

More
12 years 2 months ago #41987 by Tiggeriscool1
Replied by Tiggeriscool1 on topic Re: your status
oh l will complain to the store if something is wrong. l find resturants are the worst. l will complain if they dont make my food right. l don't get out much and last thing l want is my food wrong for the little bit of money l have.

More
12 years 2 months ago #41988 by Tiggeriscool1
Replied by Tiggeriscool1 on topic Re: your status
ontop of all my other problems the doctor things that l might have nerve damage in my hands and wrist, so he wanted me to try for now to wear brases on both hands. like you mention it is amazing how they can work.

More
12 years 2 months ago #42309 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:your status
Im suing god for snowing as my wheelchair wont work so its Discrimination ! Even more so when I cant get to the pub!

More
12 years 2 months ago #42310 by BUBBADOG14
Oh no Karl!! I know what you mean Karl!! When the snow comes us wheelchair users are totally buggered we can't get out in it! And I can't get out in the cold because of my bones they don't like it at all and make me aware of it by causing me major pain! So we should start a petition to god telling him to stop bringing snow and cold weather because it discriminates against disabled people!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds