logolong

your status

More
11 years 10 months ago #44167 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: your status
Oh no! I love snow! But I've found that most businesses seem to plow the snow into the handicap accessible parking spots....very dangerous. Well, at least there is an attempt to remove the snow in the general walking and driving areas. In Wisconsin, by January, it's starting to pile up and there isn't much that can be done with it until spring except for salt, sand and sunshine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #44201 by Jana
Just had 2 wonderful days of low level fibro pain and was able to cut down on my meds. Alas, these things never seem to last and today I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a train. Also, recurring infection under a thumbnail is driving me crazy! Have had 2 surgeries already and they have failed. Insurance company is being difficult with the idea of totally removing the nail, I just want the infection gone! It's always something...

More
11 years 10 months ago #44231 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: your status
I was in asda today, this stranger came up to me and said, I saw you on rovers vs warrington DVD as you were nearly jumping out of your wheelchair when Dobson got the last minute drop goal.. I must buy it now

More
11 years 10 months ago #44235 by Jana
Awesome, Karl! :lol:

More
11 years 10 months ago #44268 by Karl
Im getting ready to watch the England game and then I am going to watch the main game of the night, Rovers Vs Hudderfield lol

More
11 years 6 months ago #45704 by Karl
First day shopping today in my new wheelchair and the bloody thing broke down, I snapped off the joystick. Oops. I did tell the nhs these controls are too weak for me.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds