logolong

your status

More
10 years 3 months ago #51555 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Happy new year Natasha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51558 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic your status
welcome back jane i hope your husband and u have a better year

More
10 years 3 months ago #51563 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic your status
Thank you, Karl. I've never been so glad to see a year go as 2013!

More
10 years 3 months ago #51565 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Hi, Jane, bet your glad to see the back of 2013!! Lets hope 2014 is better for all of us! Arnie just popped his head round my laptop to wish you a happy new year! And so does Willow!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jana

More
10 years 3 months ago #51834 by Jana
They are such adorable kitties and I'm sure they brighten up your day. A cat would be a wonderful pet, except I'm terribly allergic to them. My daughter has 2 and she sends me pictures often. They are just a bundle of fun!

More
10 years 3 months ago #51835 by Jana
I've started a new water therapy program to help strengthen my back and abdominal muscles. I have my last appointment tomorrow and then I'm on my own! Believe it or not, it's almost impossible to find a heated pool to use here. Some hotels will charge you by the month with a doctor's written note. But the gyms and "Y" have notoriously cold pools. Not good for spasming backs.

I have to say my mood is better and this is the first type of exercising I've done in a decade that has felt good on my body. You are lighter in the water, but yet you have the resistance of the water to work against. There really is no swimming involved, though just a lap after the exercise part is more than enough for me now.

The worst part is going out in the winter to get to a pool and then coming back out when I'm done. But I'm motivated. I never got this kind of relief from fibromyalgia and back pain before. :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds