logolong

your status

More
7 years 10 months ago #62197 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status

Karl wrote: yesterday I was driving home from a friend house I got halfway home and it started to rain. I was only wearing my super man t shirt with out a jacket so I sat in co op shop waiting for the rain to stop and no it didn't stop so 30 minutes later I asked the nice security man for a bag for my phone and I got a free bag, yes free!!! Now I went driving home but i got a few funny looks as I was soaking wet and then the rain got into the speed button so my wheelchair was going really fast or really slow!! I could laugh or cry. So I was laughing to myself and now I was getting more strange looks lol

Always the way hey, always decides to rain when you have no mac or umbrella/ cover all!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62575 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic your status
Today I found a rare pokemon on presston rd but I couldn't catch it but I wasn't going to give up.. 10mins later I was still throwing balls at it. then a woman shouted "do you need any help" I said No. Two mins later she came up to me as she thought my chair had broken down and she thought I was phoning for help. she laughed when she saw i was playing pokemon. She threw the ball at it and got the bugger for me. lol

More
7 years 9 months ago #62587 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Oh no Karl! Your one of the nutballs playing Pokémon Go! On the way to the hospital yesterday I saw a couple of people acting really strange and then I realised they where playing Pokémon Go, then I saw the on the way home heading towards MacDonald's not sure if they where hungry or after another one!!

Karl wrote: Today I found a rare pokemon on presston rd but I couldn't catch it but I wasn't going to give up.. 10mins later I was still throwing balls at it. then a woman shouted "do you need any help" I said No. Two mins later she came up to me as she thought my chair had broken down and she thought I was phoning for help. she laughed when she saw i was playing pokemon. She threw the ball at it and got the bugger for me. lol

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds