logolong

your status

More
13 years 4 months ago #32472 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:your status
On Wednesday I spent my first night of my life in hospital, never been in an ambulance before, The hospital could not find why I was getting chest pains. my blood is ok, heart is ok, liver is ok.

Im ok, just tired today, I came out of hospital yesterday, they couldn't find a problem. I think I had a strange bug as I was getting pains in my chest, arms, legs and neck. with a fever..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #33089 by Karl
I got a new backrest and 2 new batteries, now I can get home from pub without running out! Thank you NHS

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #33095 by
Replied by on topic Re:your status
Into second week of man-flu ( cough now mainly )...and third day of anti-biotics ( weed-like)...So off the alcohol and just eaten curry.... :blink:

More
13 years 3 months ago #33110 by brett
Replied by brett on topic Re:your status
today i am here at 05:30 posting because the arthritis has woken me up AGAIN and the first pain killer of the day has not kicked in yet

so which bits hurt today - knees ( usual) - hip likewise - a new one in right ankle - but the hands not too bad so i can type

mood : well not good as usual fueled by increasing sense of injustice against the genuinely disabled of the UK by fat cat politicos and the multi millionaire elite who now run the country - and probably spend more on a bottle of plonk with their lunch than we get each week in DLA or other benefits - but then villenise US AS A BURDEN ON SOCIETY ?? - when the real culprits get an easy ride !!

outlook : like the weather - gloomy - with little sign of improvement

More
13 years 3 months ago #33226 by Karl
Im working on the new ablehere website today!!!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #33227 by Christine
Replied by Christine on topic Re:your status
Good luck with that Karl! x

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds