logolong

your status

More
13 years 3 months ago #33394 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:your status
Thanks for the info. most disabled rooms on holidays don't have hoists, shame really, as many people need a hoist to transfer from bed to chair.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33421 by Karl
I have been robbed of £69 from chinese user off ebay. So I reported it to ebay, now Ebay is looking into the matter. I ordered a pc tablet! but it didn't come. So I emailed ebay, now I got a case! Well, the user has robbed a lot of people this month. All the feedback are bad..... I am happy as I should get a refund.

be aware that buyers are only allowed to open a claim within 45 days from the date of payment...

More
13 years 2 months ago #33440 by cakefairy
Replied by cakefairy on topic Re:your status
hi karl, sorry this has happened to you, makes you feel sick.
i have never traded outside uk and touch wood no problems, is this any safer, what do you all think?
hope you get your money soon karl.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33447 by
Replied by on topic Re:your status
Karl wrote:

I have been robbed of £69 from chinese user off ebay. So I reported it to ebay, now Ebay is looking into the matter. I ordered a pc tablet! but it didn't come. So I emailed ebay, now I got a case! Well, the user has robbed a lot of people this month. All the feedback are bad..... I am happy as I should get a refund.

be aware that buyers are only allowed to open a claim within 45 days from the date of payment...

Sorry to hear about your problem Karl,did you use Paypal.If so youve got double protection..as I understand it. This is the worst kind of Chinese Takeway.....not making light of your problem and your a star to highlight the potential xxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33457 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:your status
The morale to this story is do not buy anything from chinese sellers on ebay,they are con merchants!:angry: And always use paypal so you are protected!;) I am sorry you where robbed, but the chinky con-merchants story started ages ago and was big news. I've know about it for a few years now, and never buy from them.Sadly now you know.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33466 by Karl
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

The morale to this story is do not buy anything from chinese sellers on ebay,they are con merchants!:angry: And always use paypal so you are protected!;) I am sorry you where robbed, but the chinky con-merchants story started ages ago and was big news. I've know about it for a few years now, and never buy from them.Sadly now you know.

you are well protected when you use paypal as you can get your money back. So I will buy from chinese users again as there products are much cheaper.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds