logolong

How brexit will effect disabled people

More
7 years 2 months ago #64223 by ducky
All governments of the three partyies are to blame for the state of the national health and
Shutting community hospitals and closing wards in hospitals
I thought that was why ever body by law has to fill in a sensor so they could work out the population of the UK
now I find out they are stopping that
it did tell governments roughly the size of the population not that they took any notice so all three parties should hang there heads in shame
not that they care
they the house of parliament and the house of lords
all have money for private care
on another note tony blair should keep his nose out of politics
he would have had us join the EU and took us into a war perhaps he is after a job in the EU heaven help them and no members I am not for any of the parties
I am fed up with all the parties
Sometimes I think if we had a dictator we would all be happy and united in blaming him or her lol xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #64229 by riversidemarie
Central Government is a dictator whilst wrapped up in the cloak of so-called democracy. As you say all parties are to blame, They on the whole live cosseted lives with large salaries, private education for their children, private health care and subsidised meals and booze plus subsidised transport. Most of them are from middle class families and have vested intereests in finance, pharmaceuticals and the whole gamut of business. Most of them have no conception of how ordinary mortals live and cope with the finance of life. Realistically. The rot set in the the NHS when hospitals became trusts and they were run like a business. Now the structure is too top heavy. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians, sourcing expensive drug treatments when they could be sourced more cheaply. That's just one example. The house of Lords is full of loads of doddery hooray henry.s with jobs for life. Look at the childish noise and behaviour that comes from those hallowed halls. A mutual congratulation society Wasting our time and money with a lot of hot air and little concrete decision making. That's if they can be bothered to attend! The vast majority have been to red brick universities and read politics and law. Most of them have never had a proper job. All of them should be much more accountable to the electorate. We vote them in. I don't know about you but I had to justify myself in my profession and show that I had made a difference. I must get off my soap box! I could go on for hours

More
7 years 2 months ago #64231 by ducky
Had to laugh about soap box comment
We can all get carried away lol
We vote( or don,t vote) for the house of commons they in turn give there friends titles and they then put them in the house of lords (am waiting for some bright spark from the equality lot to object to the house of lords as there are woman in it lol)
I thought they were going to change it
we the people should have a say in it x

More
7 years 2 months ago #64239 by BUBBADOG14
This is how a debate should be, we are allowed to vent as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I have to admit I agree the rot set in when the NHS became a trust. Ever since the waiting times for appointments and operations has become ridiculous. As I have witnessed myself with my own operation it was cancelled twice. I'm just happy it has been done now. But I'm about to go on a waiting list for an arthroscopy on my left knee to remove some shards of bone and to decide if a knee replacement can be done. So will see how long I have to wait for that operation!!

More
7 years 2 months ago #64242 by ducky
Total agree about the debate bit I like a bit of debate
Just hope I dont come over as self opinionated
Just love this spelling gadget I found after about 7 months of using it lol
I would not call people nasty names
Well I hope I have not
Hope you get appointment real soon bubbadod14
I dont believe the nhs should have been turned into trust hospitals also they should not have sold of gas/electric/transport or the water to name a few
Members will have there own views this is just mine lol
X

More
7 years 2 months ago #64249 by BUBBADOG14
Ducky you haven't called anyone any nasty names, that is all sorted now so normality on the forum can continue!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds