logolong

gardening

More
15 years 10 months ago #2651 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:gardening
.....B) ...to clarify....:evil:

:evil: ..frrancois is a sheep!, a follower of the latest haute couture, he is happy and gay, he once heard tony singing in his greenhouse( tony was thinking he was in the sauna),singing \"im a dedicated follower of fashion\" (by the kinks)....he immediately sought employment as tonys butler(!)and chaffeur(!), but soon realised that tony needed much guidance and support in the field of fashion......they have a love/hate relation ship....now the green fashion has to do with tonyPARK (!),and also jealousy on tonys side..........as fot wales...that has to do when tony is spouting off.:evil:

.....:S .all clear now????.....:huh: :P

posh...yr gekhos B and H are they the lesser relations of parklane and mayfair??...:)

:silly: :silly: :silly: xx suzan xx...:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2652 by
Replied by on topic Re:gardening
suzan wrote:

.....B) ...to clarify....:evil:

:evil: ..frrancois is a sheep!, a follower of the latest haute couture, he is happy and gay, he once heard tony singing in his greenhouse( tony was thinking he was in the sauna),singing \"im a dedicated follower of fashion\" (by the kinks)....he immediately sought employment as tonys butler(!)and chaffeur(!), but soon realised that tony needed much guidance and support in the field of fashion......they have a love/hate relation ship....now the green fashion has to do with tonyPARK (!),and also jealousy on tonys side..........as fot wales...that has to do when tony is spouting off.:evil:

.....:S .all clear now????.....:huh: :P

posh...yr gekhos B and H are they the lesser relations of parklane and mayfair??...:)

:silly: :silly: :silly: xx suzan xx...:P

I NEED a drink ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2660 by
B) B) Blimey...and there was me thinking that Suzan wasnt taking all this stuff in xxxxxx
Mind you...she forgets that I plucked Francoise from the hot-spots of Marsaise xxxxxx He was designing for Jean Paul and not being encourage xxxxxx B) B)

More
15 years 10 months ago #2681 by suzan
tonypark wrote:

B) B) Blimey...and there was me thinking that Suzan wasnt taking all this stuff in xxxxxx
Mind you...she forgets that I plucked Francoise from the hot-spots of Marsaise xxxxxx He was designing for Jean Paul and not being encourage xxxxxx B) B)

?????plucked??????..r u sure ???

u see posh whilst you were collecting up yr american car bits,and having a wild and wonderful time over there in the usa..........tony was left on line with his imagination running wild with his imaginary friend from the south of france.....lol

xx suzan xx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #2686 by
How very dare you..imagination nothing...Its all fact..like the druids sitting here cxxxxB)

More
15 years 10 months ago #2929 by suzan
tonypark wrote:

How very dare you..imagination nothing...Its all fact..like the druids sitting here cxxxxB)

you may call them druids....i call them ..bad taste garden gnomes...:silly:

xx suzan xx..:P

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds