logolong

My Wildlife Videos & Photo's some Great Friends too Enjoy

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68956 by
l have a passion for wildlife and nature and because l'm lucky to live on the side of a wonderful green valley see a lot and have met some great characters like Boris the semi tame Magpie who was nursed back to health after a head bang who would perch on my lap and pick my pockets!!, and Sally l named the female Pheasant who to my surprise came indoors had a job to get her out, most of my videos/Photos are taken through my windows, so l really hope they give you interest and cheer you too. Thanks Yassy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68957 by

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68958 by

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #68962 by Doctor Teeth
These are really in great/interesting videos. It’s somewhat amazing that you’re able to make friends with wild animals, especially with Boris.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Doctor Teeth. Reason: I wanted to add a bit to the sentence I wrote to Yassy.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68964 by

Doctor Teeth wrote: These are really in great/interesting videos. It’s somewhat amazing that you’re able to make friends with wild animals, especially with Boris.

Thank you yes Boris l so loved him, but was full of fun, have a few more of him will put another day, so glad you enjoyed my videos,will add some when l can. Yas

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68967 by
Had some fun watching this video and a laugh

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds