logolong

Help???

More
13 years 2 months ago #33819 by angelmate
Help??? was created by angelmate
I have never ever in my life ever had a holiday now my husband and i are no longer together,s my son has moved out so after talking to my son he suggested that i go on a holiday,my question is are there any place,s in this country for single women/men? all i want is a holiday but if i,m honest i,m a bit scared,my husband was very tight with his money and if i dared ask about a holiday he,d tell me one day we will, yeah right!!
Now i want to go on a holiday by myself but i don,t want to look desperate, i,ve been told that there are holidays which cater for not just single people and those who are disabled,doe,s anyone know where i could find out information about these hoilday,s for single disabled people?
I didnt have any holidays as a kid and my family have also told me i could benefit from a holiday,i,d be very very grateful if someone could give me some advice, i have checked on the web, but there,s not many holidays for disabled single people, the reson i,m asking for sparsific holidays for disabled is because i am starting dyalisis in the next few month,s plus i have trouble with my walking,it would be good to hear of any places some of the members have been too,sorry for the long thread!!!!lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33968 by
Replied by on topic Re:Help???
Hi...Hope your feeling better and recovered from your hospital ordeal....One holiday might well be worth looking at is Warners for adults only..Ive used some for short stays of about 3 or 4 nights and there is often some evening entertainment..most visitors tend to be mature...and all cater for disabilities.Its worth a look on the website and get a brochure sent...they have places ( grand style houses to coastal hotels)all over the UK..... xxxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #34033 by niteowl
Replied by niteowl on topic Re:Help???
Hi,
Just read your post and I too can recommend Warner breaks as I have been to 4 of their places. If you were able to go abroad I have had good things said about 2 places in Tenerife.
One is Victoria Court 1 and Victoria Court11, (Victoria 11 is newer I believe).
the other is Mary L Sol. (hope I spelt that right).
They are both in Los Cristianos in Tenerife and they cater very well for people with disabilities, with adapted apartments and equipment, which you can hire.
Good luck to you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #34045 by
Replied by on topic Re:Help???
niteowl wrote:

Hi,
Just read your post and I too can recommend Warner breaks as I have been to 4 of their places. If you were able to go abroad I have had good things said about 2 places in Tenerife.
One is Victoria Court 1 and Victoria Court11, (Victoria 11 is newer I believe).
the other is Mary L Sol. (hope I spelt that right).
They are both in Los Cristianos in Tenerife and they cater very well for people with disabilities, with adapted apartments and equipment, which you can hire.
Good luck to you.

Very acurate comments about Tenerife Niteowl..... I also noted lots of mobile scooters for disabilities for hire throughout Los Cristianos and Playa Los Americos....Same can be said of Playa Blanca in Lanzarote xxxx ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds