logolong

At last! Cruise booked!

More
12 years 11 months ago #35436 by BUBBADOG14
As my last post I told you how hard it can be to find a cruise ship with disabled rooms available. Well luckily my husband found a cruise on a ship we haven't been on! So after some serious playing travel agents against each other I managed to get a great deal! So now we are booked on a cruise on the Celebrity Solstice which we have never been on and we have a 'Aqua class' disabled balcony cabin on the Penthouse deck!! And the itinery includes vists to Naples, Athens, Istanbul and Malta. We are both very much looking forward to going. And pleased it is all sorted!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #35438 by DisabledHolidayDirectory
Fantastic News! Trust me you won't want to come home - you will have a fabulous time :)

If you have any questions about your cruise we have our own cruise expert here @ the DisabledHolidayDirectory by the name of Sally-Anne!

Take care x

DisabledHolidayDirectory
www.disabledholidaydirectory.co.uk

More
12 years 11 months ago #35459 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you very much for that! Will take a look.The main part that stresses me out is when we fly somewhere (which is not very often this is our 8th cruise and we have only ever flown once before!) who is to arrange the disabled assistance at the airport for departing and at the other end and when coming home? Luckily our travel agent has sorted it for us this time but what about future holidays? Amanda, (bubbadog)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds