logolong

To the Jungle

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22819 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:To the Jungle
The fool who fainted when seeing John(The Stud)Travolta in just a towel:blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22822 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:To the Jungle
the ppl who have stoped the Gurkha's from settling in the country they have alwas fought for..Btiton..they let every other tom dick and harry in
my father fought alongside them he and other service ppl spoke very highly of them :angry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 weeks ago #22828 by
Replied by on topic Re:To the Jungle
ducky wrote:

the ppl who have stoped the Gurkha's from settling in the country they have alwas fought for..Btiton..they let every other tom dick and harry in
my father fought alongside them he and other service ppl spoke very highly of them :angry:

Ive always liked Gurkins....they go so well with fish and chips xxxx ;)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22855 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

My father also fought with them, a very brave race of men, if they are good enough to die for us, we owe them a debt of gratitude.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 weeks ago #22867 by
Replied by on topic Re:To the Jungle
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

My father also fought with them, a very brave race of men, if they are good enough to die for us, we owe them a debt of gratitude.

Your father fought with..Pickled Cucumbers ??? Ive lost the plot here xxxx ;) :blink:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22908 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Your father fought with..Pickled Cucumbers ??? Ive lost the plot here xxxx ;) :blink:

Dont be a numpty!!!!try and keep up, you will have to stay after class:lol: :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds