logolong

Good Old Days

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #18643 by
Replied by on topic Re:Good Old Days
ducky wrote:

I know why the 20yrs I have mentioned are special to me but I am curiouse as to why thos years are special to you ,Im not asking you to give any secrets away xx:)

Passage of youth into a man Ducky...more or less xxxx ;) :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #18683 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
weather the story of adam and eve is true or not it was told by a man as it is the female who is blamed... seems that all religouse books are writing by man
if I could go back to the time of creation I would have eve made first but thinking about it she might have been and adam did not like that so blamed her for what happend :evil:
I cant say the years I picked Tony was the passage of youth to woman as i had 3 children alreay in the years I would go back to ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #18685 by
But....great years ehhh Ducky xxxx :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #18709 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:Good Old Days
I never want to go back..... nothing good happened and no one protected me. People had their fun with me against my will and against whats human. F**K going back EVER i live for now cos now i have a choice and i can take revenge if it ever happens again!!!!! (sorry)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #18714 by
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

I never want to go back..... nothing good happened and no one protected me. People had their fun with me against my will and against whats human. F**K going back EVER i live for now cos now i have a choice and i can take revenge if it ever happens again!!!!! (sorry)

You stay where you want to be Cat...Your amongst friends now xxxx :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #18738 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Good Old Days
Cat I am glad that you are finding happeness now
for some ppl the past is bad for others it was good
they say we should not live in the past but 1996 brought me sheer misiery and hatred the years I mention where full of fun and laughter because my world was full of roses and I felt immortal
I would bring back the old fashion bobby who,s job it was to catch crimanals and before anybody jumps down my throat there are alwas bad apples in every society

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds