logolong

Do we need this

More
15 years 1 month ago #21321 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Do we need this
Do the Scottish Salmon Farmers really need to shoot in excess of 5 thousand seals in a year.The reason for this slaughter is that the seals are nicking the fish.This is a muti million business, so take some of your sodding profits and make your Salmon pens seal proof. Farmed Salmon is cheaper to buy(tastes rubbish) they could throw the left over waste to the seals, but no they would rather shoot them, which leaves the baby seals to starve to death.Lets have a ban on this please.:angry: :angry: :angry:<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/05 09:47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #21334 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Do we need this
Dorrie wrote:

Well just bury it my friend, that is the only option:lol:

cant dig or knell either.. will have to make list up of what I can do lol

More
15 years 1 month ago #21336 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

Do the Scottish Salmon Farmers really need to shoot in excess of 5 thousand seals in a year.The reason for this slaughter is that the seals are nicking the fish.This is a muti million business, so take some of your sodding profits and make your Salmon pens seal proof. Farmed Salmon is cheaper to buy(tastes rubbish) they could throw the left over waste to the seals, but no they would rather shoot them, which leaves the baby seals to starve to death.Lets have a ban on this please.:angry: :angry: :angry:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/05 09:47

I did not realise there where so many seals around scotland

More
15 years 1 month ago #21343 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Do the Scottish Salmon Farmers really need to shoot in excess of 5 thousand seals in a year.The reason for this slaughter is that the seals are nicking the fish.This is a muti million business, so take some of your sodding profits and make your Salmon pens seal proof. Farmed Salmon is cheaper to buy(tastes rubbish) they could throw the left over waste to the seals, but no they would rather shoot them, which leaves the baby seals to starve to death.Lets have a ban on this please.:angry: :angry: :angry:&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/05 09:47

They come to the remote rocky inlets to give birth, they shoot them and the babies are left to starve to death. Guess it would cost too much for another bullet, so the babies did'nt suffer. It is a disgrace.:angry: :angry:

More
15 years 1 month ago #21374 by ducky
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

They come to the remote rocky inlets to give birth, they shoot them and the babies are left to starve to death. Guess it would cost too much for another bullet, so the babies did'nt suffer. It is a disgrace.:angry: :angry:

I know in some other country they are clubed to death :sick:

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #22390 by Dorrie
There is a State Hospital in California called Coalinga, it houses 500 convicted Paedophiles, they have already served alot of years, but are considered too dangerous to release. Perhaps we need something similar in this country, any ideas where we could put it, my suggestion would be out at sea.:angry: :evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds