logolong

Ask Amanda!

More
13 years 2 months ago #33775 by BUBBADOG14
Ask Amanda! was created by BUBBADOG14
Ihad a thought after Tonypark said I was a fountain of knowledge and I have had alot of life experience and on top of that I am a good listener. And all my friends say I could make an excellent one that I would start my own agony Aunt page!:) Please feel free to ask me any questions you need answering or even tell me your problems your having and I will do my very best to give you advice and hopefully clear your minds of any worries.:) As of today I open my own thread:-

:) ASK AMANDA:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33856 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:Ask Amanda!
Oh Amanda,
I wish i had come to you before, as you know i am not having a great time with my health and a soon to be ex-husband, i like a fool made friend,s with another member who made me feel wanted again,like a plumb i thought he liked me,guess i was wrong! because i didnt do all he wanted me to do he basically told me, \"i,ve been hurt before and your playing games!!\" well i had started texting this guy and we flirted sadly it got a bit personal, then because i wouldn,t do all he wanted he ended it, amanda i feel such an idiot!! my friend {mad Nat} basically sent him a message {i don,t know what was said} anyway i guess you could say i,ve had my finger,s truely burnt, why did i allow myself to be taken in by this thing who call,s himself a man?? i feel so foolish.
They say you should never judge a book by it,s cover and my saying is \"always read the book before you judge a person yet i allowed myself to be taken in\" i can,t tell you how stupid i feel why did i allow myself to be taken, i would welcome some advice right now because i can,t sleep and haven,t stopped crying i feel so stupid,maria x:blush:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33863 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Ask Amanda!
Oh poor Maria,It's not your fault for starters. If this guy couldn't wait until you where ready to take the next step then maybe he wasn't your right man.If somebody has to push you and emotionally blackmail you to do stuff your not ready for then thats not a stable relationship.Imagine for a second you where engaged or even married to him and you come home from say a evening out and your tired and just want to go to bed and he wants sexual intercourse and you say no to him and he turns around and says come on,why don't you want to? do you prefer your friends to me, bet if your friends rang now you would speak to them! see putting emotional pressure on you. And you said in your message to me that he told you he'd been hurt before and you where playing games' and you continued with the contact with this guy was that because you felt you had to incased he finished it with you? thats emotional pressure, that is not healthy.when you say it carried on for a while and you say you both flirted and got personnal and after you refused to do things he wanted he finished relationship.Well he did you a big favour doing that.You are lucky to have mad Nat as a friend.I know you feel hurt at the moment Maria and you are giving yourself a right telling off but remember he obviously wasn't your solemate and class he as an experience.I know you believe you atract the bad ones but as they say it takes many rough dimonds to find the flawless one! Class it as your looking for your flawless diamond. And you are doing it the right way always take your time to get to know the person before you take it further.Please wipe away your tears,I think your a flawless diamond and that chap was a total tool for being so nasty to you and letting you go.:blush:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33864 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Ask Amanda!
Oh poor Maria,It's not your fault for starters. If this guy couldn't wait until you where ready to take the next step then maybe he wasn't your right man.If somebody has to push you and emotionally blackmail you to do stuff your not ready for then thats not a stable relationship.Imagine for a second you where engaged or even married to him and you come home from say a evening out and your tired and just want to go to bed and he wants sexual intercourse and you say no to him and he turns around and says come on,why don't you want to? do you prefer your friends to me, bet if your friends rang now you would speak to them! see putting emotional pressure on you. And you said in your message to me that he told you he'd been hurt before and you where playing games' and you continued with the contact with this guy was that because you felt you had to incase he finished it with you? thats emotional pressure, that is not healthy.when you say it carried on for a while and you say you both flirted and got personnal and after you refused to do things he wanted he finished the relationship.Well he did you a big favour doing that.You are lucky to have mad Nat as a friend.I know you feel hurt at the moment Maria and you are giving yourself a right telling off but remember he obviously wasn't your solemate and class him as an experience.I know you believe you atract the bad ones but as they say it takes many rough diamonds to find the flawless one! Class it as your looking for your flawless diamond. And you are doing it the right way always take your time to get to know the person before you take it further.Please wipe away your tears,I think your a flawless diamond and that chap was a total tool for being so nasty to you and letting you go.:blush:<br><br>Post edited by: BUBBADOG14, at: 2011/02/14 11:00

More
13 years 2 months ago #33872 by angelmate
Thank you Amanda, for getting back to me,nat went mad and text him {i didnt find out until last night} i thought she was interfering,then i had time to think and yes you are right about the tool who made me feel like a queen until he asked me to do stuff that i just wasen,t used to!!,

I haden,t told anyone but nat, it was she who saw your thread, she asked me,\&quot;is this the lady who introduced you to this site?\&quot;,of course i said yes, then she asked me to contact you, she explained she had seen your thread saying ask amanda?? which i did and then she told me she had contacted you!! you are right and now i,ve stopped all contact in hindsight i should have known better i guess he just told me what i wanted to hear then he sent me the text messages accusing me of playing games,i still feel stupid but it won,t happen again ever! ah well i,ve learnt a valuable lesson and it,ll be a long time before i trust any man ever again,my ex used to treat me like this and i certainally won,t put myself in that situation again.

Thank you amanda and i really am grateful to you for getting in contact with me again. maria x

More
13 years 2 months ago #33873 by angelmate
Thank you Amanda, for getting back to me,nat went mad and text him {i didnt find out until last night} i thought she was interfering,then i had time to think and yes you are right about the tool who made me feel like a queen until he asked me to do stuff that i just wasen,t used to!!,

I haden,t told anyone but nat, it was she who saw your thread, she asked me,\&quot;is this the lady who introduced you to this site?\&quot;,of course i said yes, then she asked me to contact you, she explained she had seen your thread saying ask amanda?? which i did and then she told me she had contacted you!! you are right and now i,ve stopped all contact in hindsight i should have known better i guess he just told me what i wanted to hear then he sent me the text messages accusing me of playing games,i still feel stupid but it won,t happen again ever! ah well i,ve learnt a valuable lesson and it,ll be a long time before i trust any man ever again,my ex used to treat me like this and i certainally won,t put myself in that situation again.

Thank you amanda and i really am grateful to you for getting in contact with me again. maria x

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds