logolong

Ask Amanda!

More
13 years 2 months ago #33881 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Ask Amanda!
You are very Welcome Maria,The way you stood up to your friend Nat was excellent! I like the new Maria, you keep that up!;) But don't go off men completely hun, as I said before your perfect solemate could be round corner, or even in the shopping ailses! you never know, be more protective of yourself yes, but don't shut the door completely on love, just leave a small crack in the door open.Wow that sounded abit dirty!:ohmy: or is it I just have a dirty mind? Answers on a postcard!:lol: Hope that put a smile on your face hun! Things will look up hun I promise.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33942 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:Ask Amanda!
My Dear friend Amanda,
Sadly i have been admitted to hospital, i have a pretty bad kidney infection which isn,t responding to the antibiotic,s even though the lab result,s say it should be it isn,t!!,
I have to say reading your reply,s i totally agree on what you say and who know,s maybe i will find that special diamond.

I am being allowed out of hospital for a few hour,s for my son,s wedding tomorrow,but my doctor has told me, you are too sick to be allowed home yet,he is also contacting \"Guy,s\" hospital to arrange for me to be transfered over to them, right now i resemble the the pilsbury dough boy!!lol my hands and feet are so swollen i can,t walk properly.

I will keep you updated, in the meantime THANK YOU!! for your help and advice, i pray you have a good weekend and i,ll hopefully update you on my son,s wedding later on tomorrow take care and all my love maria x:(

More
13 years 2 months ago #33950 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Ask Amanda!
OMG!! My special friend Maria,my heart and prayers go out to you,I truely hope they find away to treat the infection soon and you get better quickly.I need my Maria well so we can have our nice chats!:( Take this time while in hospital to rest yourself and build your physical and emotional strength ready for your hard time in the future. (you know what I mean!) Build up your strength and think about what I had said previously about spring cleaning yourself and building a stronger, new Maria, like a Maria mark1!!:) In a weird way this kidney infection is a way of cleaning you, detoxing you ready for Maria Mark1!I don't mean that you should be sick, that is the last thing ever I wanted to happen to you!!:blush: Keep me posted some how with what is happening and how you are, and I will get everyone on HereAble praying for you honey.You rest and concentrate on getting better.xx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds