logolong

What kind of music makes you happy?

More
13 years 2 months ago #33821 by angelmate
I find when i,m having a rough time with my pain or other health issues, i find i put my music on and it help,s in some way to ease it, i love mowtown and i loveeeeeeeeeee \"les Miz\" i love music where your not being shouted out but with lyric,s you can relate to what kind of music do you find makes you happy? and do you find it help,s with physical or mental pain, i think it calm,s you down, would you agree?B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33824 by
Depending on mood and location the following do it for me.....Tamla Smokey Robinson...Temptations...Junior Walker and All Stars....Four Tops...Sam and Dave....Isley Brothers....Small Faces...Kinks....The Who...The Stones...Madness....Elton John....Cat Stevens....Beach Boys....Luther Vandross...Alexandra ONeal....Billy Ocean...To name but a few:laugh: ....I have very catholic tastes ( like anything by The Pope xx LOL);)<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2011/02/12 15:52

More
13 years 2 months ago #33832 by BUBBADOG14
I have a very varied taste,depending on what mood I'm in.My favorite band are U2 but I also love Pink.I also like R&amp;B music including Beyonce,abit of rock &amp; roll,Depeche mode,Elton John,music from phantom of the opera,motown music and Jazz.So as you can see I like a little of everything.;)<br><br>Post edited by: BUBBADOG14, at: 2011/02/12 16:46

More
13 years 2 months ago #33847 by angelmate
I find that when i,m sore from various treatment,s listerning to diana ross and the supremes, smoky robinson is also a good artist, four top,s are fantastic, yet i also love opera, i love \&quot;mario Lanza\&quot; so i guess my music taste vary,s depending on my mood, i hate that so called music where they continue just shouting and you can,t understand the lyric,s!! thankfully my son like,s the same kind of music.

I hope your weekend has been a good one? thanks for your reply maria x

More
13 years 2 months ago #33848 by angelmate
Me to a certain extent i totally love mowtown and northern soul and i also love \&quot;linkin park\&quot; only cuz although i hate that kinda music but i do like linkin park because u can understand wot there shouting bout!!! as for pink??? i,ve gota lot of her music she,s a really fiesty girl i also think she,s gonna make a good mum.

I hope you,ve had a gud weekend and i,ll catch up with you later godbless maria x

More
13 years 2 months ago #33922 by Karl
it depends what kind of mood i am in. A catchy song makes me happy, maybe we should do a list on catchy songs?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds