logolong

PLEASE PRAY FOR FELLOW FRIEND

More
13 years 2 months ago #33952 by BUBBADOG14
My fellow AbleHere buddies our dear AbleHere friend Anglemate has been taken ill and is in hospital very poorly,:( she has an kidney infection that is not responding to anti-biotics. The doctors are considering moving her to Guys hospital.So I am asking you as fellow AbleHere members to please pray for Maria to get well soon. If you want you can leave a get well message on this thread and I will make sure she gets it.Lets pray the doctors find away to treat this infection soon so Maria can get herself well again. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33967 by
Replied by on topic Re:PLEASE PRAY FOR FELLOW FRIEND
BUBBADOG14 wrote:

My fellow AbleHere buddies our dear AbleHere friend Anglemate has been taken ill and is in hospital very poorly,:( she has an kidney infection that is not responding to anti-biotics. The doctors are considering moving her to Guys hospital.So I am asking you as fellow AbleHere members to please pray for Maria to get well soon. If you want you can leave a get well message on this thread and I will make sure she gets it.Lets pray the doctors find away to treat this infection soon so Maria can get herself well again. :(

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

More
13 years 2 months ago #33973 by chris1011981
hope she gets well soon. we thinking of you

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds