logolong

Please say a prayer for my friend and fellow membe

More
13 years 2 months ago #34102 by mad nat
Oh Amanda,
Maria is very sick and is in the i.t.u she keep,s shouting out her sister,s name {she had a sister who died when maria was 12 and her sister was 14} it had a hugh impact on maria and it must be really bad for her parent.s to hear her crying out for her late sister, we thought she was crying out for her younger sister,{she had 2 sister,s now obviously theres only one left} her sister said it,s ok sis i,m hear, maria said NOT YOU! where,s caz? i,ve been talking to her NOT YOU! i don,t know if it,s her drug,s or what?, all i know is maria is very sick and yes i,m scared,maria is a very outgoing straight talking no nosense woman,now seeing her so helpless is making me frustrated cuz i can,t help her,
I just want to know why she has got so ill? i thought this was the usual kidney infection,it seem,s to have gone from kidney infection to all out kidney failure?? i just can,t figure out what,s gone wrong? thank you to all of you who have said prayer,s for my dear friend,however i truely am worried now let,s all hope that one day soon my dear friend will get a new kidney and be the carzy mad friend i know and love so dearly so thank you all so very much for your comments as well as your prayer,s godbless Nat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34117 by BUBBADOG14
All I can ask, well plead of everyone who reads the forum and I know there is quite afew of you! is to pray for Maria who some of you must know! she is a kind, caring,sweet person who if you met her she would make your day and make you smile, she leaves a spark on you that fills up your heart and makes you realise you have a friend for life.I just plead that if is god he hears our prayers and bring our Maria back to us. Thank you.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34208 by angelmate
AwwwThank you all guy,s,
I am still in hospital but all going well i,ll be going home tomorrow {sorry today!!} i would like to thank you all for all your support of my very best friend Nat,

I am now hopefully on the mend,sadly though i am now on hemo dyalisis which if i,m honest i didnt think i,d be on for a very long time, i at first thought i,d only be on it tempoary, however my kidney cannot cope by itself so i now have to dyalise 3 x week, i apparently i had 2 session,s last week ,i don,t remember much about it but i,ve had 1 session sunday and i have another one on thursday, i am now officially on the transplant waiting list, i knew i was on it before however now that i have to have dyalisis regularly i automatically get put up the list, it,s funny you take life for granted and it takes something like this to show you just how fragile life can be.

I,d better shut up now,i just want you all to know i,m getting there it,s hard but there are many people worse off than myself so what right have to complain,so for now godbless you all and THANK YOU!! all soooooo very much maria x

More
13 years 2 months ago #34218 by BUBBADOG14
Thank you Maria for putting that lovely message up!!:) I am so glad your on the mend.You are right about time! I know you are a fighter so use that in you to strengthen your immune system and make you strong and get yourself better. Get well soon my little angel. Amanda. Bubbadog14.:kiss:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds