logolong

THANK YOU ALL

More
13 years 1 month ago #34288 by angelmate
THANK YOU ALL was created by angelmate
I want to thank everyone here who have been very kind and asking after me whilst i,ve been in hospital, i am now thankfully out of hospital and got a great surprise!!, as for the past 5 years all i,ve had is a bath and i have had to rely on friends and carer,s to help me in and out the bath,
Today i came home to a beautiful level access shower and for the first time in 5yrs i was able to have a shower by myself i was able to sit down and have wonderful nice hot water over me without help!!! i know it sounds as if i,m going on a bit but trust me after being without some dignity for 5yrs+ it was fantastic to be able to turn the water on and off and not having someone outside the bathroom asking i,d \"I,m ready yet!!\"
So guy,s thank you all for your kind messages and i hope to be back online a bit more!! Maria x:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #34311 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:THANK YOU ALL
I'm so happy for you Maria, that must have been such a big surprise for you!It is great that you are home, back in familiar surroundings. And I am sure you are being spoiled beyond recognition!!:laugh: And you are lucky to have Natty as a best friend!:)
I bet it is nice to have a peaceful shower,to sit down and let the warm water flow over your body as you close your eyes and let all the tension and stress wash away with the soap suds!
I am so happy my dear friend is home,and that her home has a new addition to make life more comfortable for someone who deserves somewhere for her to relax in private.I am glad a dear friend has got herself well enough to get home.
We have got our Angel back with us at AbleHere and that is the most exciting news we have heard in a long time! the stars will brighter in the sky and look like diamonds on a tray,the aura around people will glow more and people will be kinder to their fellow man! (I bloomin hope so after writing this!)Because our Angel is back, our Maria.:)

More
13 years 1 month ago #34312 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:THANK YOU ALL
I'm so happy for you Maria, that must have been such a big surprise for you!It is great that you are home, back in familiar surroundings. And I am sure you are being spoiled beyond recognition!!:laugh: And you are lucky to have Natty as a best friend!:)
I bet it is nice to have a peaceful shower,to sit down and let the warm water flow over your body as you close your eyes and let all the tension and stress wash away with the soap suds!
I am so happy my dear friend is home,and that her home has a new addition to make life more comfortable for someone who deserves somewhere for her to relax in private.I am glad a dear friend has got herself well enough to get home.
We have got our Angel back with us at AbleHere and that is the most exciting news we have heard in a long time! the stars will brighter in the sky and look like diamonds on a tray,the aura around people will glow more and people will be kinder to their fellow man! (I bloomin hope so after writing this!)Because our Angel is back, our Maria.:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds