logolong

Daily weather report ( lets make it fun guys)

More
10 years 1 month ago #52610 by BUBBADOG14
It's dull and chilly here today, even the cats have S.A.D due to this horrible weather. All we want is a little sunshine not a lot because us Brits don't need too much sun due to our pasty skin colour!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52618 by Sandie
Well its the watery sun here again, but there's a heat wave predicted for tomorrow I'm going out to dinner with a really handsome guy, but there is a big cloud as well, hes bringing his boyfriend. Oh well you cant win them all. lol

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #52647 by BUBBADOG14
Well the sun is playing hide and seek with us today! But it's also playing a nasty trick! When you step outside the door to find it, it's pretty chilly outside! The sun is a naughty tease!!

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #52663 by Sandie
Yes the sun not showing its face here either. When I was working if I had made as many mistakes as the weatherman I'd have got the sack B)

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #52687 by BUBBADOG14
Well the weather is being indecisive again! One minute rain next minute hail and the occasional thunder storm thrown in! As my husband would say must be a woman!! :ohmy:

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52732 by Sandie
Today in Lincolnshire its overcast, windy and bloody cold(excuse the french) :blush:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds