logolong

My son is suffering from sleep paralysis. What should I do?

More
5 years 8 months ago #68236 by worriedDAD
For the past week, my son has been suffering from sleep paralysis. I don’t know if this is normal but having to deal with it for how many days is not normal anymore. My 15 year old kid kept on telling me that he’s having nightmares and bad dreams, which I don’t like. I read an article in a foreign site talking about the death of a girl who had a sleep paralysis. Please tell me what should I do. My son is at risk here. Hear me please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #68238 by BUBBADOG14
We are not qualified to answer this question you really need to consult a Dr about this or go to the emergency room if it is so serious that it's effecting his life. I'm sorry we can't help you but we could give you wrong advise. Please keep us informed about your son.

More
5 years 8 months ago #68252 by worriedDAD

BUBBADOG14 wrote: We are not qualified to answer this question you really need to consult a Dr about this or go to the emergency room if it is so serious that it's effecting his life. I'm sorry we can't help you but we could give you wrong advise. Please keep us informed about your son.

It's alright. I have scheduled an appointment with a physician already. I'll keep in touch about my son's recovery. This might help other parents who have children suffering with this too. Anyway, thank you so much!

More
5 years 4 months ago #69004 by Oliviageorge098
How he is now? Please let me know about him I am worried about him.

More
5 years 4 months ago #69009 by jj~
Yes Seek the advice of a professional and your wife.....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds