Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need advice

Need advice 2 weeks 1 day ago #70099

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I have never found need to really ask for help until now but suddenly my spouse of 18 years decided she could not take it anymore and up and left. That was about a month and a half ago so I am slowly slowly adjusting. I will tell you more later.
At this time I need I need some advice on a more living life on life's terms level. I use a walker to get around with and I have Copd. I order a lot of stuff lately from Amazon because I do not drive and much of it is delivered to my my door. Can anyone recommend something that I could put my packages on and still use my walker at the same time and get them in my home with out me falling? Open to all suggestions.
Thanks, Larry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lartomar2002.

Need advice 2 weeks 1 day ago #70100

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
IF UPS is delivering for Amazon, UPS will deliver in a specified place suitable to you, just notify them of your situation.
jj~

Need advice 2 weeks 1 day ago #70101

I do use a walker and a couple of years ago had a bad fall and got a bad injury to my forehead and left eye. My wonderful husband brought one of those small storage baskets and attached it to my walker so I could put things in it rather than try and hold something and push the walker which could lead to accidents.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds