logolong

RANT ROOM

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #14933 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

Regarding the so called lady,that I sent to the jungle.Well I have disgraced myself yet again,I was partaking of tea and cakes yesterday, when the woman at the next table was telling her friend(rather loudly)that \"one of those people had moved in next door to her,disabled person on benefits with carer's coming and going all the time,she continued to remark\"you would think they would put them in somewhere it would be cheaper,you dont really want them living next door\"I am sorry but I had to remark rather loudly to her\"Oh poor you,have they got two heads,and go out after dark killing the livestock\"On my way out I resisted the urge to spit in her eye,but commented to her\"Madam you are a cretin and a moron\".I just hope none of her family become less than perfect,or suffer any disability,I am sure she would chain them down in the cellar,with a bag over their head,I rest my case your

I would call that reaction...composed,restrained and very lady-like Dorrie..Well done xxxx ;) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14936 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I was with Scotty at the time,I think he felt a little shown up:( :unsure:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #14938 by
Dorrie wrote:

I was with Scotty at the time,I think he felt a little shown up:( :unsure:

No...inwardly proud as punch xxx ;)

More
15 years 5 months ago #14964 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

Regarding the so called lady,that I sent to the jungle.Well I have disgraced myself yet again,I was partaking of tea and cakes yesterday, when the woman at the next table was telling her friend(rather loudly)that \"one of those people had moved in next door to her,disabled person on benefits with carer's coming and going all the time,she continued to remark\"you would think they would put them in somewhere it would be cheaper,you dont really want them living next door\"I am sorry but I had to remark rather loudly to her\"Oh poor you,have they got two heads,and go out after dark killing the livestock\"On my way out I resisted the urge to spit in her eye,but commented to her\"Madam you are a cretin and a moron\".I just hope none of her family become less than perfect,or suffer any disability,I am sure she would chain them down in the cellar,with a bag over their head,I rest my case your honour.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

well done Dorrie my friend ;) :kiss:

More
15 years 5 months ago #14998 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Regarding the so called lady,that I sent to the jungle.Well I have disgraced myself yet again,I was partaking of tea and cakes yesterday, when the woman at the next table was telling her friend(rather loudly)that \"one of those people had moved in next door to her,disabled person on benefits with carer's coming and going all the time,she continued to remark\"you would think they would put them in somewhere it would be cheaper,you dont really want them living next door\"I am sorry but I had to remark rather loudly to her\"Oh poor you,have they got two heads,and go out after dark killing the livestock\"On my way out I resisted the urge to spit in her eye,but commented to her\"Madam you are a cretin and a moron\".I just hope none of her family become less than perfect,or suffer any disability,I am sure she would chain them down in the cellar,with a bag over their head,I rest my case your honour.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

well done Dorrie my friend ;) :kiss:

yes well done indeed dorrie:)

i wouldnt like to live nextdoor to someone with that kind of attitude:angry: i hope she moves away...siberia might be suitable..:angry:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #15004 by
Or give her a job in Hackney Council xxxx :evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds