logolong

chatroom bullying

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33704 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Oh yes..One other thing before anyone takes-sides.....and how PATHETIC does that sound..Lets take sides and have A Go at making someones life hurtful....There is a member of over 4 years who has been HOUNDED from this site by so-called Good Members ..she is very unwell with her condition and frightened to return......These so-called HERO members decided they didnt like her and extended her nickname by adding ROO .....Beginning to sound familiar people..Of course it is because you all took sides and scared her off......YOU HEROS SHOULD HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME AND LEAVE THIS SITE WITHOUT A BACKWARD GLANCE....YOU ARE NOT WANTED ON HERE BY THE REAL MEMBERS SO GO AWAY AND CRAWL DOWN YOUR HOLES .....:evil: :evil: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33705 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Thank you Tony for telling it as it is!! We have a hard time getting through day to day without stupid spats and name calling!:( For goodness sake guys this site is supose to be here to make our lives alittle easier! open a window into the word so we can speak to other people with disabilities and maybe make friends!:) NOT go into chat rooms and make each others lives miserable!
If we really and I mean really want to keep these chatrooms open we need to get these people who are involved in the 'bullying' incident together to sort out there differences and oppolgies. So we can bring a close to this matter and go on with our tuff lives!:angry: For goodness sake what are we children in a playground or adults with disabilities I do wonder somedays! And to the people who say I am sticking my nose into something I wasn't involved in. I am trying to mediate with you all who caused this major uproar to bring a close to the matter so we can go on enjoyin this excellent site or do you just want to carry it on a ruin the site for everyone?:angry:

More
13 years 2 months ago #33725 by P.A.B.1961
Replied by P.A.B.1961 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Name calling is dhildish and i can say i never have to anyone on here but i have had uneeded coments made to me for what reson i dont no i have always tryd to be nice to people on here but it dos not allways work.
i will get on with anyone who will me i dont ask for trubal from anyone but have had it.
i had somone pop at me for my spelling but its a problem i have i dont pop at other people for things that are rong with them. i try to understand and lern from what im tould we all have problems of one sort or another but we should at lest try and get on with one an other

More
13 years 2 months ago #33726 by P.A.B.1961
Replied by P.A.B.1961 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Name calling is dhildish and i can say i never have to anyone on here but i have had uneeded coments made to me for what reson i dont no i have always tryd to be nice to people on here but it dos not allways work.
i will get on with anyone who will me i dont ask for trubal from anyone but have had it.
i had somone pop at me for my spelling but its a problem i have i dont pop at other people for things that are rong with them. i try to understand and lern from what im tould we all have problems of one sort or another but we should at lest try and get on with one an other

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33737 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
;) P.A.B.1961 wrote:

The site reflects society...we get nasty so-and-so s on here just like in anyones own neighbourhood.....Although why these people try to join sites like this and be abusive to others defies logic to me... Karl and Ablehere have to sometimes make judgement calls to stop the good members from leaving .... Disruptive and offensive and abusive people need to be banned and I, for one, will continue to be supportive and give my opinion when asked...or when I witness such events....We shouldnt need Room Monitors,we should all be adult enough to police the site ourselves ....What has gone on this week is Pathetic and in my opinion been dealt with swiftly and effectively....I know exactly what IVE seen and heard and it has discusted me that members can act like scum and thugs...Be assured...people who abuse others wont be here very long ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33744 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
After what you have told me and explained to me Tony, I agree that the rot that was eatting away at this great site has been cut away.I hope all this can be put behind us now. (These seem to be those famous last few words! everytime I say them something happens!!lol) I really hope everyone can enjoy the chat room and get on well and that if anyone thinks they can say just one bad thing to another member the AbleHere team will imediately ban them!:( The chatroom is put there for the enjoyment of AbleHere members so go ahead and enjoy it!!:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds