logolong

chatroom bullying

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33765 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
I will drink to that Bubba..... Just to add one final word on the subject I have received a quite abusive email from The BULLYING HEROS..in which I and Others running this site are all PERVERTS and SHE states that I am an Old Bitter Pervert who spends my time getting ladies from the site on web cam and do PERVERTED things...I have no idea where I get the time as Ive been here for far too many years and posted in excess of 11,000 entries in the forum....If anyone wishes to see the full email with my repsonses please mail me and I shall be happy to forward it to you.....Think it confirms why they are banned and why they should NEVER be allowed back on site xxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33768 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
And on a closing thing on the matter,Now I know the full truth and the banned couple text me to say now I know the truth they understood I would no longer want to be friends with them.:( I would like to opologies to everyone on here for not believeing you all and I am sorry for not listening to your warnings! I took in the lies of these people and stood up for them when they where upsetting others. I feel a right idiot and I hope in time you will find it in your hearts to forgive me.:(

More
13 years 2 months ago #33772 by sweetcheeks1,980
hi i think its totally un fair to ban people that have a laugh and a joke and the ones that are rude stay on the site

More
13 years 2 months ago #33773 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom bullying
Sweetcheeks, the people who where banned where banned for a reason, I was taken in by them and I have learned they where the nasty ones. Tonypark has emails to prove it if you would like to see them to clear your mind he would be happy to send them to you. And as for what you say about nasty people still being on the site, if someone is bullying you, you must send an email to HereAble to inform them so they can weed the bad eggs out.They can only take action if we help at our end as well. Together we can make this site an enjoyable place to meet new friends.:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33776 by
Replied by on topic Re:chatroom bullying
sweetcheeks1,980 wrote:

hi i think its totally un fair to ban people that have a laugh and a joke and the ones that are rude stay on the site

Nothing wrong with Having-a-laugh...Im all for it...However, attacking people and inciting others to pick on them...leaving them in tears...is BULLYING..plain and simple....These Bullying Heros arent nice people who have a drink and tell jokes..They are vindictive.....selfish....arogant....bitter and twisted ....who seem to get pleasure from the demise of the more vulnerable.
If you want an Unprotected Site willing to sit back and allow others to cause pain....it wont be here....;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33793 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:chatroom bullying
you have my full backing, i also know how bad it is to be bullied,i hate it when someone is bullied i,ve been on the end of bully,s and i,ve been hurt it,s soul distroying:(

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds