logolong

Music/chat room

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68876 by
Music/chat room was created by
I know l haven't been here 2 minutes, but music can so cheer you up, would be a great ideal to have a music chat room, to upload your favourite music, have a chat too? if you don't like what is being played can mute it like they do on other sites. Just a thought. Yassy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68877 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Music/chat room
I think a chat room would be great, however I do from experience know that music can be played by each individuals liking at their home, while they chat...………..Thus full attention to chat or your in home music per each individuals choice...

Music comes in so many flavors :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68878 by
Replied by on topic Music/chat room
Yes l know what you mean, but can be nice to share music we didn't realise we would like, till someone shows us and can having a calming effect on people to share in this way, a few l have chatted to think it would be a great ideal.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68879 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic Music/chat room
Why bother having a chat room about music when everyone knows that Motörhead is the best band ever?
The following user(s) said Thank You: flynnar3162225

More
5 years 4 months ago #68880 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Music/chat room
Listen to the Motorhead's at home while acquainting yourself with the world, as music is a distraction :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #68881 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic Music/chat room
Actually, I think users could have discussions about which Motörhead song is there favorite, and why.
Also, how many Motörhead concerts they’ve attended, and rate them on how hard it rawked from a scale of 10 to 10.

Okay, my apologies to the topic creator and everyone else involved in this discussion. I just wanted to joke a bit. I’m finished now.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds