logolong

Ban doesn't work Admins can it be fixed please?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68971 by
l have tired to ban some people, on the list at the side but the red ban sign goes back to normal!! and the person name can show up 3 times in a row!! so l can't ban them and they keep trying to chat when l'm in the middle of chatting or emailing so please you stop this. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68974 by Able_Here_Team
Its working ok for us! To block users, its a single click and not a double click.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68975 by

Able_Here_Team wrote: Its working ok for us! To block users, its a single click and not a double click.

Ok l will try just one click but had so much trouble this afternoon, one member just wouldn't stop chatting, blocking me from chatting to my friend with his messages going right infront!! my friend says she as had this banning problem too and another did, had his name 3 times in a row.thank you

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68976 by

Able_Here_Team wrote: Its working ok for us! To block users, its a single click and not a double click.

Trust me the ban is not working me and a friend on here who's having the same problem with the same guy, have done as you ask with one click ban him, then after a short time, the red as turned back to black, and have to keep re-doing it. And his profile shows more than once so have keep re-banning him.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds