logolong

comfort food....it aint healthy!!

More
15 years 9 months ago #4687 by suzan
yesterday i confess to making a real unhealthy mess-of-a-meal..:whistle:

went out bought large swiss roll filled with butter cream and jam, one tinn manadarin oranges, one tub double cream.

home, sliced up cake, had fight with disabled can opener-think it was on strike!, strained mandarins, beat-up the cream.......then put in large wide bowl in layers......topped with last lot of cream and loads glace cherries...........to fridge to settle.

night time watched russia beat holland in the football....and ate half of my wonderful concoction as way of celebration....:)

:) ...YUM !!..........xx suzan xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #4691 by
Anything with chocolate on/in

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #4709 by
suzan wrote:

yesterday i confess to making a real unhealthy mess-of-a-meal..:whistle:

went out bought large swiss roll filled with butter cream and jam, one tinn manadarin oranges, one tub double cream.

home, sliced up cake, had fight with disabled can opener-think it was on strike!, strained mandarins, beat-up the cream.......then put in large wide bowl in layers......topped with last lot of cream and loads glace cherries...........to fridge to settle.

night time watched russia beat holland in the football....and ate half of my wonderful concoction as way of celebration....:)

And do you know Suzan....that has no calories in it whatsoever....Might try it with Butterscotch hot sauce xxxxxx:( ;)

:) ...YUM !!..........xx suzan xx

More
8 years 11 months ago #57265 by zeeshan030

More
8 years 11 months ago #57295 by BUBBADOG14
If I need something to cheer me up I hit the popcorn! I love salt n sweet flavour I enjoy it so much my husband brought me my own popcorn maker! I do have to admit it's hard getting the right type of popcorn like you get in bags or at the cinema!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds