logolong

It's flu season!!

More
5 years 6 months ago #68543 by BUBBADOG14
It's flu season!! was created by BUBBADOG14
Well it's flu season again and it's hit me hard before I could even get the flu jab!! So I'm feeling rubbish at the moment, but it's that time of year and if you have a low immune system this is what we look forward to! So now it's time to hibernate and only go out when needed so I don't pick up any bugs especially before my op!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #68547 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic It's flu season!!
I caught the flu while I was in Japan once. A doctor there stuck a q-tip all the way up through one of my nostrils. Wasn’t a pleasant experience to say the least.

More
5 years 6 months ago #68549 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic It's flu season!!
Nice!!
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #68551 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic It's flu season!!
Actually I might have been my then-girlfriend, who I was visiting at the time, as she had the flu as well. I’d rather not kill her.

More
5 years 6 months ago #68562 by PIPPIN2782
Replied by PIPPIN2782 on topic It's flu season!!
I have a very low immune system. but some people can't have flu injection done. I can't have it done it made me poorly last time I had it done. So now I can't have the flu injection at all because it does not agree with me.

More
5 years 6 months ago #68563 by PIPPIN2782
Replied by PIPPIN2782 on topic It's flu season!!
Sometimes catching a cold or the flu anyone is better off stopping at home if you don't want anyone catching your cold or flu.

When you or anyone else has a cold or the flu stop at home to get rid of it first before you start doing anything you like doing.

Drink hot lemonade and take flu tablets if you can and go back to bed where it is nice and warm and cosy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doctor Teeth

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds