logolong

My bag of problems and getting older!!

More
5 years 1 month ago #69635 by BUBBADOG14
Having such a cluster of health problems and the medication for them all and about to be another year older is starting to take it's toll on me! In the last couple of years I've found I'm not sleeping so well and even if I get a fairly good nights sleep I wake up feeling like I haven't slept a wink and just feel exhausted and find it harder to get going. I always have in the back of my head what a Dr said to me in hospital when I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis 'by the time you are 30yrs old you will be in your wheelchair permeantily'. So far not needing it all the time but I do feel 85 not 45yrs!! Oh well I now need a long siesta in the afternoon and if I feel super bad I spend the whole day having a duvet day and sleeping when I need to, that's all you can do listen to your body if it says I need sleep you sleep! Well tomorrow I will be 46yrs old most healthy people will be thinking about keeping fit or going to the gym or even bucket lists with crazy things on them, me I'm thinking which joint is hurting today or hope I have more energy tomorrow but that's life living with a cluster of health problems! I will just enjoy my cake and snuggle with my cats!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #69664 by Garryb10
hi
up till a few years ago i was perfectly healthy except for high blood pressure which doesnt make me feel bad at all but then i start finding if i sit to long its very painful to get up and walk its like the muscles dont want to work for a while
now of course sore hip and now shoulder then vision and heaven knows whats next
then the drugs needed to control all this have their own problems too
i think most people do have more problems as we age but others have it a lot worse too so im not complaining at all its just getting old i think
so my doctor tells me
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Garryb10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds