logolong

Learning to listen to your body

More
8 months 1 day ago #72862 by BUBBADOG14
Yesterday I woke up feeling horrible, I had a bunged up nose and felt exhausted. I knew it was the Fibromyalgia playing up so I listened to my body and spent the day in bed with the cats and it has helped. So I wanted to spread the message of listening to your body as it will tell you  you what it needs, it is a learning thing and I'm still doing it!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 9 hours ago #72866 by Garryb10
we sure do need to listen to what our body wants it has to last a long time
we dont get a spare
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #72870 by BUBBADOG14
It's good to know someone understands what I'm talking about as one day you might pick up somethink doesn't feel right and instead of ignoring it as ,ost people would do! You get it checked out with your doctor and catch somethink serious before it's to late.
This happened to me as one day I felt light headed, dizzy and worn out so booked to see my doctor thinking I was anaemic and the doctor couldn't get a blood pressure reading!! So another doctor tried still no joy so they tried an ECG and my heart was very fast. My doctor told me to call my husband and tell him I was being blue lighted to hospital. I ended up being in there for 5 days while they got my blood pressure down, did checks on my heart, found out I had an extra beat and put on more mwdication!
I dread to think what would have happened if I had ignored it and not took action but I learned it listening to my body.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds