logolong

Spasming?

More
15 years 8 months ago #6052 by TheLadyMagenta
Spasming? was created by TheLadyMagenta
Im on strong painkillers for my back and feet to start with ok? There,s talk of fusing my feet at the ankles but i will never allow this procedure. It,s a year in plaster and my ankles would be immobile after this procedure and im too young to wear those god awfull shoes. I get by as is but lately im having these odd spasms that mean ummm it,s almost like asleep for a fraction of a second then i spasm and drop everything or bang my keyboard or somrthing. I feel rotten and it,s scary too cos im worried i might drop the baby or sumthin. Not that martin lets me carry her round with my feet often. Any ideas guys. My painkiller is Dihydracodiene. Lady M x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6146 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Spasming?
i am sorry to hear you are in bad pain..I dont know much about painkillers so i can't help you :( ..hope you get help from sombody

More
15 years 8 months ago #6154 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Spasming?
Hope you feel better soon.:kiss: :kiss: ;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6158 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Spasming?
im sorry too that you are in pain..

..have you mentioned the spasming to your gp...it maybe that you need to get your drug regime reviewed...?....

...it must be really frustrating not being able to carry your child safely.....am thinking of you...:)

dihydrocodeine can make you feel pretty spaced out....being a codeine paracetamol mix...it is in the opiate drug group......and it definately aint safe to mix with any alcahol..:( ....be careful not to exceed the maximum daily dose......

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds