logolong

For anyone that has RA and is taking meds for it!

More
15 years 7 months ago #9702 by BrokenSoul85
This is for anyone who takes medications for arthritis. (Such as NSAID's, TNF Blockers, DMARD's, etc.) If you need information on meds, side effects,etc. and/or if you're as fed up as I am with what's happening to you because of taking some medications. Or even if it's just the way your doctor/nurse is treating you. Please email me at: littlemiss_chick05@yahoo.com I have some things I'd like to share with you once we get to know each other a little. It's important. Thanks! Best of luck to all.

p.s. If you feel like
helping someone...
this would help me A LOT.
Thanks again.<br><br>Post edited by: BrokenSoul85, at: 2008/09/23 02:57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9743 by Posh
I've got Still's (RA). and I'd rather talk on a forum like this about meds, than email you private-like. So if you've got something to discuss, we're here!

More
15 years 7 months ago #9780 by suzan
yeah, i agree posh...
..ive got sarcoidosis and thats treated with much the same meds as RA......loads of sideeffects and long term use probs associated with them.........
......i lke this site cos we do share our probs and knowledge here ..........:)

More
15 years 7 months ago #9806 by ducky
It would be of help to members if you could post more about R A and medication side effect here.. brokenSoul85 :)

More
15 years 7 months ago #9810 by Posh
Ducky, RA is Rheumatoid Arthritis. It takes many forms, from quite mild to severe. Still's Disorder is a Juevenile (Childhood) arthritis, which can progress into full blown RA in later life, where the joints become completely stiff and unusable.
I don't know about other forms, sorry.

As for the medications used, it helps to have some some of anti-inflammatory, and perhaps a pain killer, depending on the severity, and how it affects the sufferer.

Yes, BrokenSoul, we'd like to discuss your subject, so please continue... ???

More
15 years 7 months ago #9820 by ducky
Posh wrote:

Ducky, RA is Rheumatoid Arthritis. It takes many forms, from quite mild to severe. Still's Disorder is a Juevenile (Childhood) arthritis, which can progress into full blown RA in later life, where the joints become completely stiff and unusable.
I don't know about other forms, sorry.

As for the medications used, it helps to have some some of anti-inflammatory, and perhaps a pain killer, depending on the severity, and how it affects the sufferer.

Yes, BrokenSoul, we'd like to discuss your subject, so please continue... ???

I was told four yrs ago..I have Arthritis in my knees..I dont know much about it except its bloody painfull.. please excuse bit of cussing :blush:
Thank you Posh for your information :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds