logolong

taboo topic? Sex for disabled people and partners

More
7 years 9 months ago #62353 by Rhythmsand
yes you are quite right...sometimes it is the simple intimacy that we crave rather than the full sexual journey....

only the other night I was thinking of how wonderful it would be simply have and hold...I miss this so much..and it is often not a sexual sensation. a kiss and a hug wewould fire me up incredibly...
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62427 by Sandie

Rhythmsand wrote: yes you are quite right...sometimes it is the simple intimacy that we crave rather than the full sexual journey....

only the other night I was thinking of how wonderful it would be simply have and hold...I miss this so much..and it is often not a sexual sensation. a kiss and a hug wewould fire me up incredibly...

I totally agree, it's the closeness you miss. Most men I have gone out to dinner with ended the evening by trying to grope me, I just throw them out.It must be true, "No such thing as a free dinner" I have started paying for my own.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65697 by MattMercy
I think in this day and age the use of sex workers by disabled people needs some consideration. As a disabled person with the same urges and desires as anyone else, yet the continued discriminatory judgements of others means that starting a relationship can be impossible. There should be no shame in it, go and get laid! Enjoy it!

More
6 years 9 months ago #65729 by RogerNZ
This should NOT be a Taboo topic EVERYONE has needs it is unique how we have them and who you want to be with your life bugger everyone else

More
6 years 9 months ago #65732 by Tomrymer
Get while you can! There's a breadth of possible sexual expression 'An it hurt none do what thou will'.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65744 by Karl
Sex is good for your health and mind. Who cares what people think?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds