logolong

taboo topic? Sex for disabled people and partners

More
9 years 4 months ago #55837 by Overdrive
i'm 28 now. i have osteogenesis imperfecta and i am a virgin. i however do not wish to stay that way. how would you suppose i get into the dating scene as a person with special needs? is it impossible? should i bite the bullet fly to vegas and hire someone? how do you feel about this is it way to far to even think about that? i'm curious what others think on this type of thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #55839 by Karl
Any one can date, and dating is much easier these days as you can do it online. Dating able bodied people is hard to do. So try dating disabled woman as these are much easier as you don't have any barriers.

If its upsetting you being a virgin then go and hire one as you only live once. You don't have go to vegas to hire one as you can look one up in your local paper or search for massage parlours.

More
9 years 4 months ago #55840 by Overdrive
15 views 1 reply. as i figured we all have urges nobody should feel uncomfortable talking about it

More
9 years 4 months ago #55842 by nobraindave
I have been trying to meet a woman in my area and have pretty much given up on the internet. I'm working on more meeting at disabled events. I live in a big city and have high hopes for this attempt. My go left me soon after I had my stroke and I can't really blame her as she is not disabled. I feel like a separate species now and yes I know that's wrong but it doesn't seem to be reality

More
9 years 4 months ago #55843 by Overdrive
thanks for the replies guys

More
9 years 4 months ago #55845 by BUBBADOG14
As I've said on a previous topic in singles, we do have our own dating site called 'Disabled Partners' which you can find a link to on our homepage, it's still in it's infancy. There are other disabled dating sites about you just have to google. Also other dating sites do have disabled members but I don't know the ratio of abled bodied people looking for disabled partners.
Sex for a disabled people is all about finding what works best for the person, it can be hit and miss and sometimes it's fun finding out what position works best (let's just say I know!! :blush: ).

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds