logolong

sex

More
11 years 1 month ago #47294 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re: sex
Well, this is a difficult one for me, being a Christian. But who are we to judge anyone else, disabled people are as entitled to a sex life as anyone else. But emotions usually creep their way into it, and it seems to me to be cold and clinical. Another thought .... with the state of our National Health Service, I can't see this ever catching on in England! x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #47321 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: sex
Well, from what I've read, people who are sexually active are healthier and live longer. It's great if you can have the whole package, marriage and everything. But then there is that special day when he tells you he just doesn't find you attractive "in that way" any more. (yeah, like HE hasn't put on a few pounds in the last 30+ years and at least HE can move!)

More
11 years 1 month ago #47323 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re: sex
Well, I had the whole package, a loving husband, health etc., but age and ill health has changed everything. The sexual feelings are still there, but have had to learn to deal with things as they are and not how I would like them to be. It has been hard, but our love and marriage are stronger than ever. I guess it's because we talk about everything and can be honest with each other. I am a very fortunate woman. x

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds