logolong

how to: App Dating with chronic pain &/or mental health issues

More
10 months 1 day ago - 10 months 1 day ago #72610 by pain.chronic.words.iconic
I got out of a relationship right before COVID  hit and damn, is dating hard. I mean, it's hard for just about everyone, but people like us obviously have additional challenges that complicate things. I spent a lot of time thinking about exactly what picture I wanted to paint of myself in order to attract the kind of person I wanted to date and sleep with and hopefully fall in love with!  Anyway, I spent WAY too much long thinking about the subject (while going on bad dates and not getting laid) and wrote a blog post on my page about the process and the conclusions I came to about how to date using apps like Hinge as someone with chronic pain and mental health issues. Check it out , and PLEASE let me know if you have any advice I can add! I'm stumbling through trying to find my way as much as anybody. But very much  hope this helps someone if they're struggling with the same process. 
Last edit: 10 months 1 day ago by pain.chronic.words.iconic. Reason: wanted to make title more descriptive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds